A 30 year-old female presents altered and minimally responsive. She was found next to an empty bottle of Valproic Acid. Her blood pressure is 130/80, heart rate is 90, afebrile and without tachypnea or hypoxia. You stabilize her. Depakote level is 550. What is the treatment of the choice?
Answer: A, L-carnitine
- A dispute between two parties.
- Burden of proof is based on a "preponderance of evidence".
- Punishment is monetary without threat for incarceration.
- Government or state brings action against an individual/ entity accused of wrongdoing.
- Burdern of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt".
- Punishment is incarceration or fines.
Negligence - There are 4 elements.