Tox in the News lecture with Matt Salzman, MD
New reports of ingestion of chloroquine for prophylaxis of COVID-19, chloroquine which was meant to clean fish tanks, resulting in critical illness and death … do not do this ...
A 50 yo male is brought in via EMS vomiting red fluid. 1 hour prior, he had chugged about half a gatorade bottle that he had used to store windshield washer fluid. "What's in windshield washer fluid?" you wonder as you enter the patient's room. "Is it bad????" Read on to find out why, yes, this is very bad indeed.